Recent Posts

Sunday, December 19, 2010

Winter Wishlist No. {I}

I'm finally back to posting again, thanks in part to Christmas break and a fresh new look for the blog to ring in the season.  Here are just a few things I've hunted down recently--many of which I've already acquired or intend to.  

{1} Silver Kit Fox Tail: Not to be mistaken for a fox kit, the Kit Fox is a unique breed of small fox with a bushy full tail and my knicknamesake. Purchased mine on Ebay for about $15.  Between $10 - $50
{2}Phillip Lim Bra: I love soft lingerie with a few structural earmarks leftover.  The Corner: $88 Now $44
{3}Stanley 16 oz. Thermos in Hammertone Green    $25 at ShopStanley-pmi.com
{4}Kiehl's Roller Ball Essence Oil in Musk: Some may recall the origins of Kiehl's Musk as a 1920's "Love Oil" concoction...now represented in the Smithsonian collection of American Pharmacological products.  Intended as a replacement for my dwindling bottle of the EDT, it's said to have more animalistic qualities in the oil form.   $26 at Kiehls.com
{5}Amethyst Crystal Necklace - Bids starting at $34 on Ebay
{6}Vintage Brass Cat Pill Box - I purchased this on Etsy. This is the sort of thing I want to leave my kids.
{7}Sliced Amethyst Pendants - $12 on Ebay
{8}Gold Stacked Armor Ring - Very similar to a Pamela Love creation.  Found this one on Ebay for $15
{9} Citrine Pendant - Found this on Ebay for about $10
{10}The Giulia Studded Oxford -$32 at Karmaloop


Listen to "That Old Black Magic" by Louis Prima and Keely Smith here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment