Recent Posts

Friday, December 24, 2010

Touch of Mink by Sally Hansen Swatch


I've always found it unspeakably helpful when bloggers swatch and review products of the cosmetic persuasion, so I think I'll return the favor from here on out.  Here is Sally Hansen's "Touch of Mink" in cool natural lighting, I would describe it as a fully opaque dark chocolate brown...quite a bit darker than in the bottle.  It's witchy and glossy and looks particularly tar-like with a top coat.  As always, Sally Hansen's salon line delivers great coverage because of the thick flat brush and a formula that isn't to runny or to thick (example: Hard-As-Wraps). I'm loving all the subtle nail colors cosmetic lines have been coming out with...something a little more risqué than mauve.  I have three shades from this particular line (Evening Fog, Wet Clay, and Touch of Mink) that I hope to swatch soon. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment